Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back in the US of A, but Don't Worry, There Are Still A Few to Come

Well I left Besançon on Wednesday, April 25, on a train headed for Berlin. I spent a wonderful five days visiting my friend Lisa (full entry on that later), who is German and whom I met during an internship in Washington, D.C. two summers ago. Then, on Monday, April 30 I took a plane to D.C., via New York. It was a long flight (longer coming back, since you're going against the Earth's rotation). I got to spend an entire week visiting Claire which was amazing. It's crazy how although we hadn't seen each other in more than 9 months, we feel right back into our routine like the time hadn't passed at all. Jeremy even came up to visit on my last day there!

Now I'm back in Cincinnati, although I took a trip down to Vanderbilt to see Trey graduate, and the two of us will be headed to NYC this coming weekend to see one of his pieces performed in a music festival. I'm trying to get re-oriented to life at home (I only just unpacked on Sunday), and I am now applying for jobs. Law school applications are also on the to-do list (I'm hoping to start in the fall of 2013).

But despite all that, I hope to post the last few entries which I wrote on the various trains and planes I've taken in the last few weeks. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment